Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun at the indoor playplace!

Today we went to an indoor playplace with some friends and the kids had such fun!!!











We are thoroughly loving having Keith off track! We are doing a lot of fun things, and also just enjoying some down time!! Rachel babysat Tuesday and we went to dinner and movie, too!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Hey Shelley,
I'm dying to know where the indoor play place is! I've Googled and Googled without any luck. Thanks for the compliment on Brynna's name:) Brynn was my first choice but it didn't sound right with her middle name. I call her Brynn a alot. PS...I hope I'm not being annoying, you just have all of the cool kid hook-ups! :)

Deanna said...

Thanks so much for the info. I'm taking Brynna there on Monday! I know she's going to love it!

Maybe I'll see you at Gymbo, Disneyland or the play place sometime. :)

Thanks again for everything!

PS....I love your LO's Mickey and Minni shirts!