Nolan has been climbing out of the crib for about a month. Most of the time he'll stay in to sleep, and only get out in the morning. Naps are not happening. This was the second time we found him on the floor asleep! We just don't want him to hurt himself climbing in and out, so we decided to set up the twin bed.


Both kids checking it out!!

2 comments:
Aww Bless his heart!!
He is getting so big. I hope he starts sleeping better for you guys in his big boy bed. Sorry but I did have to laugh at the first few pics :)
Awww! "our" little Nolan is getting so big, It seems surreal that he is old enough for a big boy bed! I have so enjoyed watching him grow from the toddler he was when we "met" to the little boy he is now!
Post a Comment