I had this great idea to let Nolan paint. He really enjoys artistic things, and he's sponge painted once before!! Little did I realize we should have waited until Makenna was asleep!!!
Ahhh! There it is! Now I can comment. I can't remember exactly what it was that I was going to comment about...but you can rest assured, I will be commenting from now on!
The kids are cute as usual! I love looking at the pics!
You are so brave that you let her paint with him. Looks like they both really enjoyed themselves. You are such a hands on mom, I really look up to you!
2 comments:
Ahhh! There it is! Now I can comment. I can't remember exactly what it was that I was going to comment about...but you can rest assured, I will be commenting from now on!
The kids are cute as usual! I love looking at the pics!
You are so brave that you let her paint with him. Looks like they both really enjoyed themselves. You are such a hands on mom, I really look up to you!
Post a Comment